Intense Nourishment for dry, damaged skin. Pure Organic Shea with anti-oxidants of Lemon peel oil.
Particularly beneficial for dry or sun-exposed skin. our organic shea butter is rich in antioxidants and vitamins for restoring elasticity and moisture to the skin. Contains cell renewing enzymes of Lemon peel essential oil and Honey. Suitable for Vegetarians, not suitable for Vegan due to Honey content.
Made in UK from moisturising Plant Lipids and Essential oil with natural actives and aromas. Store away from direct sunlight, recommended use within 6 months after opening.
- 100% Non emulsified Shea Nut Butter with a creamy texture - You only need a small amount..
- Skin benefits are derived from the naturally active compounds in ingredients
- Hand processed to retains all its natural, beneficial properties.
- Natural Vitamins A, E & F to help restore the skin’s elasticity lost through dryness or sun-exposure.
- Healing enzymes in Lemon and Honey work together to improve cell renewal.
- A small amount of cream will moisturise, softening and smoothing the skin.
- Can also be used around the Cuticles and Nails.
- Natural essential oil blend to refresh the skin.
- No preservative or emulsifier to avoid skin irritation.
- Does not contain SLS, parabens, petrochemicals, synthetic perfumes or dyes.
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skins.
Smells good enough to eat! I wanted something to help my feet get ready for summer and this fits the bill. I've only just started using this and already there is an improvement.
This product is wonderful. The scent is fresh, it is absorbed quickly and works on hands/elbows/feet. I love to use it every night and because only a little is needed it lasts quite a while. Even my husband likes to use it on his chapped hands!
I've given this as a present to my sisters, who both now use it regularly - last time we bought 6 tubs in one go at a local fair Ruby Red attended.
We were introduced to this product at the Burghley Horse Trials. My husband is a hard working farmer and suffers with cracks in his fingers when the weather gets cold. This is the ONLY product we've tried that actually works, (we've tried loads)! I love the fragrance and a little goes a long way. On the expensive side though ☹️